About Huron Solutions
Helping you unlock your company’s potential
Huron Solutions is a business consulting company in Ontario, Canada. Our vision is to have a positive impact on every company to whom we consult and thereby contribute to the overall economical strength of the region.
Huron Solutions offers a fresh look at your business, helping you to identify problem areas. We then help you to design and implement a holistic solution that will enable you to achieve sustainable operational excellence.
Huron Solutions partners with other consultants from a variety of disciplines as needed.
Lianti Müller – Principal
Over 25 years of international experience in transformational process change, change management and project implementation in manufacturing, railway operations, public transit, nuclear utilities and not-for-profits in Canada, Southern Africa and South America. Fellow Certified Management Consultant holding a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, PMP and owner of Huron Solutions since 2004.
Her experience covers the following:
- Internal and external consultant - Program and Project management
- Company efficiency projects that achieved savings of $11.5M per annum
- General Management (including 41 training centres for one institution)
- Organizational Change Management and Transition Implementation
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Service / product design (including logistics design of transportation services)
- Systems development and specification (computer / processes)
- Experience-based workshops & training focusing on Operational Excellence
- Industrial Engineering activities
- Spoornet , now Transnet Freight Rail (South Africa):
- Senior Manager, Business Planning & Implementation (10/2000 – 4/2002)
- Senior Manager, Human Resources (1/1999 – 9/2000)
- Manager, Service (Logisitcs) design, Service Planning Division (7/1997 – 12/1998)
- Industrial Engineer, Operations Division (7/1995 – 6/1997)
- Industrial Engineer, Consultant (5/1992 – 6/1995)
- Industrial Engineer , Vynide Ltd (1/1989 – 4/1992)
- Volunteer boards 2004 – 2012: CMC-Canada (National Board member, Ontario president), Goderich & District Chamber of Commerce (Chair), Huron Manufacturing Association(Director).
Education and Affiliations:
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- FCMC (Fellow Certified Management Consultant)
- MBA (Master in Business Leadership), Graduate School of Business Leadership (Unisa), South Africa
- B.Eng. (Industrial Engineering), Stellenbosch University, South Africa
Volunteer Leadership Roles:
- Since 2012: Program champion, International Teams Canada – Impact Zambia.
- 2012 – 2014: Member of National Board for CMC Canada and Past President of ICMCO (Institute of Certified Management consultants of Ontario).
- 2010- 2012: President of ICMCO, CMC-Canada (Canadian Association of Management Consultants).
- 2007 – 2010: Board member of ICMCO, CMC-Canada and Chapter chair for the SWO region.
- 2005 – 2009: President & other positions of the Goderich & District Chamber of Commerce.
- 2004 – 2005: Director on the Huron Manufacturing Association.
- 2001: Chair of the Skills Retention Committee of Spoornet.